“Battle of Grunwald” – 426x987 cm, oil on canvas, painted in the years 1875-1878, since 1945 it is kept in the National Museum in Warsaw. Many historical figures from both sides of the battle are highlighted among the fighting crowd shown in the painting. The painting symbolically represents the battle when the fierce fighting still takes place but the tide of the battle already leans towards the Polish-Lithuanian side. In the center of the painting there is Prince Witold and in a spread and raised hands he holds sword and shield in triumph. On the left side of the center there is Grand Duke of the Teutonic Order Ulrich von Jungingen.